🍁 Follow for more autumn posts 🍁
VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
you will need:
- a big ol’ spoonful of canned pumpkin
- dash of cinnamon/pumpkin pie spices
- vanilla coffee syrup or stevia + vanilla extract (just eyeball it/add in small increments)
- a few tablespoons-a quarter cup of strong/dark coffee
- plant milk of your choice to fill about 3/4 of mug (I mix almond and coconut)!
- put pumpkin, spices, coffee syrup or stevia+vanilla extract, and milk in a mug + microwave for about two minutes - 2:30
- stir well with a fork, add brewed coffee, top with more cinnamon and enjoy!
-alternate: if you have an espresso machine like me, put pumpkin+spices+sweetener at the bottom of a mug and brew espresso/steam milk, add coffee to the pumpkin mixture first and then milk last and mix well with a fork!
It’s International Coffee Day! Have you had your first cup of the day?
this is what i just picked up from the grocery store. it cost $32. Thirty. two. dollars. for 1 pineapple, 2 bags of grapes, a small container of raspberries, 1 soft drink and 2/$1 nuts….
do you know how much junk food i could have for $32? do you have any clue how much McDonald’s you can get for $32?
stop shaming fat people poorer than you or people poorer than you in general for not eating healthier. stop lying about how cheap it is or how it’s comparable to fast food. just stop.